We recognize that contributions of time and talent are just as important as financial contributions. We, thus, encourage people to contribute their time by making a conscious effort in participating in our programs to accelerate social and economic change in our country.
With the summer vacations starting, volunteers are required in the month of June to teach the children something more than what is in the books. We require volunteers for our different projects who are enthusiastic and can help the children bring out their latent talents. One can volunteer on the following issues:-
- a. Teaching
- b. Preparing teaching learning aids
- c. Latent Talent Development (Theatre, Dance, Singing, Painting etc)
- d. SUPW (Gardening, School Sanitation, Tree Plantation etc)
- a. Assist in campaigning on various issues.
- b. Community Mobilization - Enhance community participation, Sensitize on community issues.
- a. Counseling, spending time with children.
- b. English Conversation.
- c. Latent Talent Development.
- d. Academic support.
Special Unit for Differently-abled children
- a. Spend time with children; introduce them in learning process.
- b. Training in creative exercises.
- a. Designing of Documents.
- b. Computer Classes.
- c. Software products.
- d. Trainings.
- e. Process Documentation.
- f. Research and Documentation.
- g. Fundraising.
- h. Administrative support (data entry, dispatching, packing etc).
Education on Wheels/ Mewsic Bus
- a. MSW interns/volunteers to conduct case studies and community mobilization and take awareness session/workshops on various social issues.
- b. Volunteers to teach life skills, latent talents, health & hygiene to children at project place.
- c. Volunteers who play guitar/harmonium/keyboard to instruct children of age group 6-18 years and to encourage them to express themselves through music, singing and rhymes.