Job Title - Teacher
Job Code - 171001
Job Location - Project STEADY- Greater Noida, Dhankaur Block, Kasna
Position - 2
Deepalaya is an ISO 9001:2008 certified non - government organization that believes in enabling self reliance and is committed to working on issues affecting the urban and rural poor, with a special focus on women and children.
The NGO was started on July 16th 1979 by seven founding members, and for more than three decades, has been contributing to the crusade against illiteracy. Over the years, Deepalaya has established several projects in the areas of Education (Formal/Non-Formal/Remedial), Women Empowerment (reproductive health, SHG, Micro-finance), Institutional care, Community health, Vocational training and Differently Abled. These projects are operational in Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand.
- Designing and updating syllabus as per requirement of agencies.
- Making question papers for assessment of students’ learning levels
- Conducting monthly tests and maintaining records
- Proper evaluation of the assignments given
- Assessing and catering to the educational needs of weak students by providing individual attention.
- Taking extra classes or substitution periods for teachers on leave
- Encouraging, motivating and counseling the students in need
- Upkeep of classrooms with complete participation of children
- Inculcating moral values in children
- Help in children's social, personal, physical and emotional development
- Develop their language, functional & soft skills
2. Community Mobilization
- Interaction with parents during group and individual P.T.A meetings
- Approaching families (in the community) of drop out children or other cases
- Regular community mobilization & organizing community meetings
4. Adherence to Deepalaya ethics, systems & procedures
5. Any other responsibility as assigned by management
Qualification and Experience: Graduate/ post Graduate & B.Ed / D.Ed with good communication and teaching skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their updated CV along with a Cover letter to HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. The cover letter should contain the following information:
1. Current organization and location
2. Present Salary
3. Joining Period