Job Title - Senior Teacher
Job Code - 171002
Job Location - Project STEADY- Greater Noida, Dhankaur Block, Kasna
Position - 1
Deepalaya is an ISO 9001:2008 certified non - government organization that believes in enabling self reliance and is committed to working on issues affecting the urban and rural poor, with a special focus on women and children.
The NGO was started on July 16th 1979 by seven founding members, and for more than three decades, has been contributing to the crusade against illiteracy. Over the years, Deepalaya has established several projects in the areas of Education (Formal/Non-Formal/Remedial), Women Empowerment (reproductive health, SHG, Micro-finance), Institutional care, Community health, Vocational training and Differently Abled. These projects are operational in Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand.
1. Writing teachers diary i.e. forecast lesson plan, outcome observation etc.
- Facilitating teachers in designing of lesson plans as per the need of the students and also to take the classes when needed
- Coordination and networking with the project coordinator, school principal and other school authorities.
- Regular monitoring of the program and documentation of the program activities
- To facilitate in planning and organizing extracurricular activities
- Help in children's social, personal, physical and emotional development
- Develop their language, functional & soft skills
2. Adherence to Deepalaya ethics, systems & procedures
3. Any other responsibility as assigned by management
Qualification and Experience:
Graduate/ post Graduate & B.Ed / D.Ed with good communication.
Excellent teaching and documentation skills.
Computer Knowledge (MS Office and internet)
Work Experience of 2 – 3 years.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their updated CV along with a Cover letter to HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. The cover letter should contain the following information:
1. Current organization and location
2. Present Salary
3. Joining Period