Job Title – Primary Teacher , Job Code- 170304
Key Responsibilities of Role
Writing teachers diary i.e. forecast lesson plan, outcome observation etc.
- Completion of Syllabus
- Taking monthly tests and proper maintaining of records.
- Making question papers and testing students.
- Checking of answer sheets.
- Attending to weak students i.e.- individual attention.
- Taking substitution periods for teachers on leave.
- Making and updating syllabus as per requirement of agencies.
- Listening to students encouraging, motivating and counseling them.
- Upkeep of classrooms with complete participation of children
- Proper checking of assignments given
- Inculcating moral values in children.
- Help children's social, personal, physical and emotional development
- Develop their language, functional & soft skills
- Planning and executing Nukkar Nataks and Katha patti
- Interaction with parents & discussion with individual parents during P.T.A meetings.
- Approaching families (in the community) of drop out children or other cases
- Regular community mobilization & organizing community meetings
- Application of subject matter knowledge with sector of activity; Improvement of subject matter knowledge to better career
- Adherence to Deepalaya ethics, systems & procedures
- Any other responsibility as assigned by management
Qualification and Experience: Graduate/ post Graduate & B.ed / D.ed with good communication and teaching skills
Current organization and location
2. Present Salary
3. Joining Period
Subject of email should be:
< Job Code> || <Relevant Work experience in months>
For example: 130102 || 30 months.